Your BYP Experience:
• Experience– Your BYP experience just as is important as the images. Remembering how you feel when you see THAT photo on your wall.
• Love – Your family tells a story about love that only your family can tell. I’m here to tell that story through photos.
• Prep-talk for Parents– Okay, parents. Be prepared to get a little workout. You'll soon find out that you won't "pose" for my pictures. There will be some movements where my goal is for everyone to "fall-in" to that BYP photo. Basically there will be a lot of squeezing and hugging. :)
• Let them be, then be engaged – It takes time for them to warm to anyone, so I let them be at first and then put on my BYP charm to win them over. Here's what I ask of you. Do your best not to react to melt downs or stopping a session. If such things happen, we can always take a break. I’ll greet your child at eye-level without my camera. I want them to know that I’m here to have fun with them.
• Down & Dirty – Don’t be scared by this one mom and dad. Do know, I may pick up your child and place him or her on the grass or gravel. Here’s where I need you to trust me that the photo I’ll be taking will blow you away. Who wants a bright orange blanket in the background anyway, right?
• Laughter– Lastly, if you're ready, then I'm ready. Your idea, my idea. Your turn, my turn. This is my method of appearing to give control to the kids. So parents, play along with me!